Need Lowpolygon3d maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Lowpolygon3d maps

Hey, does anyone have the maps for the lowpolygon3d people? We recently had a harddrive crash and i couldn't recover the maps, though I have a maxfile with all of them in there. Im not totally sure what collection we purchased way back when, but it looks like the casual 1 animate. Course at this point, I'd take any textures somebody had.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Percy, check your E-mail
    Bret

Comment

Awesome.... Awesome to the max....

Thanks man!!!

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Ha Ha,

any time

Harddrive crashes
        Bret

Comment

hmm... those didn't work. not your fault though. It appears that they somehow lost their uv's. I guess we'll have to repurchase if we cant find the email to download or something. Im not the one who purchased them. Do you remember how you got them? were you emailed a link to download? or just sent them? We might be able to find a link to them if the email wasn't deleted.

Comment

i'm 99% sure they give you a link to download, but it expires soon i guess (i can't remember well, i bought from them some months ago).

I'd be glad to help you but i bought still collection
            Lighting & Rendering Supervisor
            Marulli Studio

Comment

ya i had my coworker find the emails. and yes the links are expired. Im going to try and fanagle with them to see if they will let us redownload them, but I dont have high expectations.

Comment

I dont see why they wouldnt grant you the ability to redownload them as you have a proof of purchase...

If not then Ill take it as a warning to stay away from them :P

-dave
                Cheers,
                -dave
                ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

i sent them off an email that included their original invoice email. we will see

Comment

No backup

Comment

unfortunately not on this lil bitch drive they got put on to

Comment

Ouch!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X