No announcement yet.

look at that - vray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really liked this girl and the bull whit her too, i dont think its a copy its just a back to the classic , in the case its a copy then everybody copy nature ,so the most beautiful art is made by kids (less contamination by ideas of others)

Comment

Originally posted by cpnichols
      No offense to those that like it, but while it is very good technically but artistically speaking, it is the definition of Kitsch.... might as well be a porcelain figurine in a glass case next to the sea shell art.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsch
      heh. second that
      Daniel Westlund

Comment

Originally posted by RErender
        the format is more just an ode to the classic portrait style
        agree 100%...
        in CG i think Kitsch might come with different forms or shapes...like the lack of artistic feeling, purpose or intention...
        Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
        nuno@ene-digital.com
        00351 917593145

Comment

Originally posted by ene.xis
          Originally posted by RErender
          the format is more just an ode to the classic portrait style
          agree 100%...
          in CG i think Kitsch might come with different forms or shapes...like the lack of artistic feeling, purpose or intention...
          Just the fact that people split about 50/50 on this is funny. Anyway, I don't want to get to much into this, but generally kitschy art is usually overbeary with melodramatic feeling and exact yet shallow purpose... often it is intended for those to look at it to saw "aaawe", or "ooooh"... like a Hallmark card, which this would fit perfectly on with some lacy border, and some crappy poem inside written in cursive. But the modeling is good...

Comment

Working...
          X