No announcement yet.

SIGGRAPH 2006 Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the issue is that im sure other people have cameras, but most of them dont happen to actually live in Boston. Hence the removing of the pictures from the camera and the uploading of them is a little more tricky.

Comment

good point daforce. I guess we will be inundated with photos once siggy is over and everyone dumps their photos.
      Cant wait to see more!
      Chris Jackson
      Shiftmedia
      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Actually, Vlado has a HUGE collection of cameras at the booth. He "collects" each and everyone of them after people take pictures of him. I think he will start a bidding section on E-Bay after he reformats all the CF cards.

I will see if I can get a couple of spy shots tomorrow while he is presenting 1.5.

Best regards,

Corey
        Best regards,

Corey Rubadue
        Director

Chaos Group

Comment

do your best corey!
          Chris Jackson
          Shiftmedia
          www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

I want some video footage of the release damnit!!!

Comment

I want to see pics of Vlado to check if he's still in shape
              Luke Szeflinski
              :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

Originally posted by DaForce
                I want some video footage of the release damnit!!!
                That would be nice
                Cheers,
                -dave
                â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

Originally posted by rpc212
                  Man, I'm surprised Vlado and the boyz didn't have to declare the dongles "non-WMDs" as God knows what the US Customs would think they are.
                  The dongles were not a problem, but surprisingly, the t-shirts were

Best regards,
                  Vlado
                  I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

T-Shirts ... hahahah

Comment

can i get a t-shirt?!
                      Chris Jackson
                      Shiftmedia
                      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

yeah what he said

Comment

Yep, would love to have a T-shirt!

US customs oficial, "Sir, those dongles are fine, the T-shirts, however. Are they synthetic or cotton? I want a straight answer damn it! That better not be Al Queda cotton!"
                          rpc212
                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Ok guys/gals. Some more photos from today. As usual, I was late and didn't get a chance to take as many photos of other stuff as I'd like to.

One of the entrances through registration to the main exhibits. SIGGY was starting to wind down.

A shot from the center aisle showing some of the many booths.

The guys from Blender doing demos with a captive crowd.

The Chaos/Vismasters booth. Vlado would demo some of the new Vray features. They were both pretty busy giving talks to full audiences. Vlado is on the left talking with someone, Peter chatting with someone, and Corey probably wanting to kill me cause I kept taking photos.

Vlado showing someone something - not quite sure what.

Jeff Mottle from CGArchitect in the same booth area.

Jeff and Vlado.

People, Vrayfur, and Vlado.

Throb's coworker (I was too drunk to recall his name when we met - sorry), Throb, Peter, Jeff?, Vlado, Torgeir (EGZ), and Colin.

Corey, Torgeir, and Vlado doing something. I took them off-guard.

Another floor shot. Everyone pretty much left other than the exhibitors.

A shot of the booth. They had a stunning display banner which you could clearly see when you walked down the escalator from the mani floor. It was three separate projectors that synced-up with one another and showed moving animations. It was very unique.

Their booth right next to Nvidia.

Bags of dongles, t-shirts, unknown stuff.

Vlado and Peter with a box of dongles. Peter is performing his dongle art for a captive audience.

The finished dongle sculpture!
                            LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
                            HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
                            Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

good work juju!
                              Chris Jackson
                              Shiftmedia
                              www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

awesome stuff. I was sooo planning on going, but forces kept me away. they were very strong forces.... in fact, the parent of the parent of the force can be found in one of the images...haha

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
                                X