Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BenQ FP241W 24" LCD

Hi There,

Anyone using this screen.... what's the verdict? I have been using an 18" Sony P82 but the new Sony's don't seem to be ablt to match the spec these days?

It will be used for AutoCad, Max & Photoshop.

Other recomendations good too

Cheers.

i have a dell 24".
    probably the same panel, i dont know.
    but it's great. i only wish i had a 30"
    Marc Lorenz
    ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    www.marclorenz.com
    www.facebook.com/marclorenzvisualization

Comment

oh hush hehe. im happy that im getting my tiny dual widescreen 19 inch lcds

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

my 24inch dell should be arriving any day now!!!!
        Chris Jackson
        Shiftmedia
        www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Im on a 24" Acer LCD and love it, only reason I didnt go with the dell was Dell.ca was going to take 3 weeks to ship for who knows what reason and I needed a monitor quick so my local dealer had this one and said if I didnt like it in 10 or so days bring it back for a full refund needless to say I kept it and loving it

-dave
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

the dual 19 inch lcds im getting are acer. glad to hear your liking yours. acer sure is geting better these days. the computer store my GF and best friend works for is selling acer systems with athlon64 chips in them (this is a 1st since computer stores down here dont touch AMD and this is the 1st computer store here with 64bit chips)

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Thanks for the info folks - anyone finding that going to 24" slows the graphics/computer down..... all those extra pixels ..... still hoping to find someone using the benQ to get a users eye view....

Comment

Originally posted by plastic_
                i have a dell 24".
                probably the same panel, i dont know.
                but it's great. i only wish i had a 30"
                I've got my finger on the 'buy' button (Dell 24"), cuz over here, the '1-day' sale is still on....months later. I'm apprehensive b/c i still check all my colours on an 'ol skool Lacie at work (flanked by 2 Dell lcd's). The Dell's colour is still sh**..but they're the old lcds.

Have you gone to print with the 24" Dell and how are you finding it?
                Needs more cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by Robur
                  Thanks for the info folks - anyone finding that going to 24" slows the graphics/computer down..... all those extra pixels ..... still hoping to find someone using the benQ to get a users eye view....
                  No slow down here with my 24" and running a 19" lcd beside it off of a NV 7800GTX

-dave
                  Cheers,
                  -dave
                  ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
                  X