No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 23rd Daforce...Man.....Wow...I have a site for ya....

Yeah...Gears is bad....Got my head blown off many a time and loved every minute of it.....Yss....Daforce and I have met on other forums ad well..... I never did add you....I will tonight.....picked up Tony Hawk also....I'll have to send some pics of my setup....

Epson Home 10 Projector 120" Display
    Bose Acoustimass 16 with 6.1 Surround.... Sweet....
    Logitech Harmony 880 Remote
    Xbox 1.4...
    Xbox 1.0 with Nintendo, Atari, Genesis Emulators
    Xbox 1.6..Ice...Ssshhhh
    Xbox 360 (with a little something extra
    Ps2 with Apple
    HDTV Cable waiting on Fox HD......
    Eric Camper
    Studio 3D
    www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

hehehe oh i KNOW the sites, but im not keen to go down the road as yet until its more "advanced"

dah.. so you have like 3 games that im so keen for hahaha enjoy

The demo for tony hawk was pretty cool.. great graphics!!

yeah i got a xbox 1.4 i think with ICE, currently used for stream media from my pc

How much luck have you had with your xbox360 "extras" ?

Currently as I only have a standard def tv I use the VGA cable and connect up to my 22" CRT so its pretty sweet, and i have ahh..oh yeah.. Logitech Z-680 5.1 speakers, which i use for my PC but hook up via optical to the 360 when playing games.
      So until i get an Uber plasma/lcd this is a pretty decent little setup IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by cubiclegangster
        Originally posted by Syclone1
        As with everything though it comes down to personal preference...
        -dave
        Well, price mainly. I'd like a DLP but theyre very hard to find too.
        For me its was the screen that made a difference, the LCD I had, had a bright green pixel in the upper right and the store said this was acceptable as far as the manufacture was concerned. I said I thought thats what they would say and the LCD TV is out front in a truck waiting to be returned. Next the Plasma although nice bugged me as I could see the pixels (almost reminded me of an old "light bright" toy) and on that particular one you had to be within 15 degrees of the sensor on the TV in order to work the remote and the worst was the incredibly limited blacks on screen which realy sucked as it looked almost like it was running on 65k colours , so that one went back. looked at the big screen rear projection TV's in the store and thought not bloody likely and thats when I got to looking at the Samsung DLP's it had great grey's to blacks, nice sharp display without the annoying pixels and no need to worry about burn in plus this one had dual tuners and almost every video input known to man. theres only 1 thing I'm not to fond of and thats the spinning colour wheel but knock on wood Ive had no issues and after 2 years it still looks great. One other nice thing is over time the Plasmas will washout to white where the DLP will get darker but you can change the bulb and its good as the day it was bought. Also with the Plasmas and LCD's your pretty much screwed if there are bad pixels on the screen. My next purchase will prob be a (when they come out) DLP projector similar to the big theater ones where there is no spinning colour disk, and in it's place is 3 prisms to handle the colour.

Anyway enough rambling this is a short version of my ordeal of finding a tv that Im happy with and ended up going through about 5 before sticking with the Samsung DLP and got a killer deal on a Harmon Kardon AV receiver at the time also...

-dave
        Cheers,
        -dave
        â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

I've been impressed with newest line of SONY Bravia series which I've seen at some stores lately. They're a bit pricey but as for color fidelity, it didn't seem like anything else could match it.

As for how long they last and other problems, who knows...
          LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
          HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
          Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Hey there....yeah man.....I was fragging some people in GOW the other night...and I mean fragging..... The "extras" are working out great.....No snags so far.....I will look you up on Live one night and we can chat it up a bit......

Later

Originally posted by DaForce
            hehehe oh i KNOW the sites, but im not keen to go down the road as yet until its more "advanced"

dah.. so you have like 3 games that im so keen for hahaha enjoy

The demo for tony hawk was pretty cool.. great graphics!!

yeah i got a xbox 1.4 i think with ICE, currently used for stream media from my pc

How much luck have you had with your xbox360 "extras" ?

Currently as I only have a standard def tv I use the VGA cable and connect up to my 22" CRT so its pretty sweet, and i have ahh..oh yeah.. Logitech Z-680 5.1 speakers, which i use for my PC but hook up via optical to the 360 when playing games.
            So until i get an Uber plasma/lcd this is a pretty decent little setup IMO.
            Eric Camper
            Studio 3D
            www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

anyone with 360 can add me to their friends list.

travistlo

Comment

travistlo: your added (accept your request)

EricCamper:
                Cool will look forward to talk about it
                When i get GOW maybe we can have a match. Do you play TD:U?

Oh yeah im also picking up COD3 and Tony Hawk in 2 days as well
                Is COD3 any good?

Comment

Originally posted by jujubee
                  I've been impressed with newest line of SONY Bravia series which I've seen at some stores lately.
                  Stumbled across one of the 42" beasts on dabs today... for 1150. Still cheaper than most other 42" hdtv's, so I dont know how theyve managed that one.

Think it might be getting bagged.

Comment

Just picked up COD3 and Tony Hawk today, interesting EB games story behind that.
                    Yesterday (Tuesday) I went in and pre-ordered both of them, just to make sure I would get a copy. And they were due for release on Wednesday according to the xbox site. So I asked and the answer I got was they would both be out on Thursday.
                    Fair enough I thought and went back to work... just 2 hours later they called me and said that Call of Duty 3 was ready for pick up. They apologied for the confusion.
                    So today (wednesday) I go in to pick up COD3 (have not yet had a call about Tony Hawk) and I ask them if Tony Hawk was in yet, the immediate answer was no, he started to ring up COD3... paused... thought abit... said that tony hawk for xbox (original was in) and that he might just check incase the 360 version was in.. well lo and behold it was.

Typical EB games stupidness, but generally the local one here is good, most games are released a day before their proper release date.

Now just waiting on Gears and R6:Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by DaForce
                      Now just waiting on Gears and R6:Vegas
                      Im sort of disappointed in gears. (1 player game mode) You experience almost all the game has to offer the first 15 mins. The rest of the game seems to be the same stuff. Its a nice game but its a little too linear for me, I wish we could explore more.

Comment

Yeah the reviews seem to say that it is a little linear, but great fun because of the action action action.. type of thing

Have you got/played COD3 yet?
                        I plopped it into my drive last night and lost 2 hours... what an experience.. pretty awesome i must say!!

Comment

I really can't see how anyone can play an fps on consoles, you just cant beat that "mouse" eye synchronization. mmorgs,rts,fps,flightsims all look superb on the pc.

What a leap though from glide to directX10 eh.

Colin

Comment

Gamertag: bizzlestizz

See you on Live!

Open beta for Halo 3 coming this spring, just in case you guys didn't know

EDIT: How often are you all on live?
                            Ben Steinert
                            pb2ae.com

Comment

Originally posted by GALACTUS
                              I really can't see how anyone can play an fps on consoles, you just cant beat that "mouse" eye synchronization. mmorgs,rts,fps,flightsims all look superb on the pc.
                              The 2 joysticks help a lot right one acts as mouse (plus 2 triggers) and the left one acts as WASD. Its not as good as PC keyboard, but its ok.

Comment

Nice will add you beestee.

Depends.. a few times a week minimum I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                                X