Evermotion web site...aaaggghhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evermotion web site...aaaggghhh

Is iot me, or is the Evermotion website absolutely awful? Its taken me ages just to order something, and the way the site functions leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.

Shocking!

I just hope the models I bought are better.

Kind Regards,
    Richard Birket
    ----------------------------------->
    http://www.blinkimage.com

I agree.........................

Lists and lists of Arch Model DVD's - each with exactly the same description. Most confusing.......!!

Comment

their stuff is cool but not quite what i need seeing as most people here prefer the colonial tropical style of furniture

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Thank **** it isn't just me! Jeez! Pulling my hair out there!
        Kind Regards,
        Richard Birket

Comment

Slow too in the US. Too much advertising seems to make things even slower. And as mentioned above, their product descriptions for each library is the same which forces you to go through their PDFs.
          LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
          HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
          Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

They are artists first, businessmen second. You all should get over it.
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

They are artists first, businessmen second. You all should get over it.
              Surely they are only doing what they are doing to make money? Why else would they create models of toasters? Hence, I think they are businessmen first, crap web designers second and artists third
              Kind Regards,
              Richard Birket

Comment

I think they're disorganized. Being an artist is no excuse for sloppiness.
                LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
                HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
                Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Just saying, not everyone is driven by the almighty $...
                  Eric Boer
                  Dev

Comment

nah its badly organised and structured - its a pita to find your way around - architectural people make good web designers, Evermotion are not thinking in 'structure' there - its built like a labyrinth with no signposts

there is no excuse in 2006 to have a pretty site that is horrible to use

Comment

yeah the sites a bomb.. and has always been slow as shit.

I used to be an admin there in the forums.. man i tell ya.. keeping that lot under control was alot of work.. no wonder their website is abit average.. but thats a whole other story

Comment

I don't know if they fixed the problem yet, but I tried to order one of their furniture collections recently. But because the Polcard (credit card authorization) site was broken, there was no way to pay by credit card. I emailed the admin and he said I could currently only pay by wire transfer. I didn't like the sound of that so I declined.

It seems they really are not business people at all because otherwise they would make it easier to pay for their products. Is it difficult to set up payment by Paypal? I think they would sell a lot more units if they had other payment options and made the checkout process more straightforward.
                        "Why can't I build a dirigible with my mind?"

Comment

I have had a very negative experience with them. I ordered an item and heard nothing from them for days. Was pulling my hair out trying to get a resolution. Finally got the download link and... wait for it... it DIDN'T WORK!!!

Arrrrghh!

Finally got my product. Great stuff. But they are definitely "out to lunch" over there.

Comment

I purchased a models DVD from them but what was delivered was the wrong one !

They did rectify it and were very apologetic but, a few management tweaks and a more intuitive website would go along way. I have suggested some basic changes so that the contents of the DVDs are much more easily understandable but nothing has happened unfortunately.

Their models and scenes are excellent though.
                            www.morphic.tv
                            www.niallcochrane.co.uk

Comment

tsssssss its a fine and realy good website!!!!!

models are even better!

Well what can i say.

i'm a fan
                              My Homepage : http://www.pixelstudio.nl

Comment

Working...
                              X