Transformers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers???

I'm still at work...won't see it for another 5 hours. I thought for sure someone would have seen it and posted up the review here!!!! Can't wait!!!!
    -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Well....i saw it and i'll say that i really liked it. I wanted more, but i expected what i saw. The animation and the effects were awesome.
    -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Comment

took my son to see it so he could see all his toys in action....we loved it

Comment

Fantastic film, worth the four hours sleep i got before work the next day (went to the late night premier). Thought it was exactly what it should have been big, no story, with plenty of action and special effects o yeah. Also the sound was incredible, well worth the cinema trip just for that.
        James Hall
        Technical Director
        New Zealand
        www.jhall.nz

Comment

Yeah, it was a very fun film to watch. I went and saw it Monday night, then took the kids Tuesday morning and I started getting excited to see it again by the time we got there. A great cinema experience. Although, I am a big transformers fan :P

Comment

Originally posted by siliconbauhaus
            took my son to see it so he could see all his toys in action....we loved it
            his toys or your old "hand-me-down" toys? hehehe

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

mmm

I saw it a week ago, the premier here was earlier than the US one, go figure...

ILM sure took their heads off in the making, I'm sooo unhappy not to be able to go to Siggraph this year:
              http://www.siggraph.org/s2007/main.p...&p=special&s=2

Can't wait for the game to become available, I'd love to play that too.

Comment

just saw it. Definitely the most seamless cg I've ever seen period....

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Just saw it and I really liked it. Now I have something really odd I noticed but it seemed to me that every shot had a yellow/blue contrast. I know this is pretty popular and I imagine there is a technique that would utilize it in post but I found it really strong. Is there a name for that kind of very saturated high contrast color treatment?

Comment

I just saw it too, but I found the plot somewhat difficult to follow. The CG was perfect, of course, but then again, I think we are all used to that by now

Best regards,
                    Vlado
                    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

yes your right I remarked to myself that the plot seemed alittle frenzied.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
                        his toys or your old "hand-me-down" toys? hehehe
                        not mine mate....they came out when I was about 17 or 18 years old

Comment

I thought it was a typical Michael Bay beautiful piece of crap.

Michael Bay always makes every detail way over the top to the point where his movies just become a big mess. And when all this noise is going on there come these bits out of the blue when the characters start expressing emotions, and you're like "Huh? Oh right, we're supposed to care about that guy."

And I got really annoyed that the camera was so close to much of the action that it was really difficult to tell what was going on a lot of the time. I also got the impression that large chunks of the movie were trimmed out. Either that or it was just really bad writing.

Oh, and all the in-your-face product placements!! God I hate that.

Damn beautiful movie to look at though. My visual cortex can't wait to see it again.
                          - Geoff

Comment

this movie is piece of art!!! Best effects I've seen in my life!!!
                            Luke Szeflinski
                            :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

still yet to see the movie.. ( i know i know )

But let me save you some of the trouble, and say do NOT bother playing the games, CRAP CRAP CRAP
                              Really badly done. complete opposite of the movie. (in terms of quality)

Comment

Working...
                              X