childern for school visuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• childern for school visuals

we're searching for texture maps, or even 3d models, of kids for school visuals. i have found the odd one or two but i need a collection of around 2 dozen. if anyone can point me in the direction of some i would be mucho grateful.

have already found the Realworld Imagery library, just want to know if there are any others.

cheers, nik.

Hrm. I think that Dosch Design might have something. I'm not sure if these or these help. You might also be able to find something at aXYZ design.

Oh yeah. RPC has a bunch, but I wouldn't recommend them for use in Vray.

Comment

I was asked a while back todo a school (pre school)..I actualy turned the job down in the end because I they wanted the rooms filled with kids and teachers...i desided not to do it bcause it was to much effort to get images of kids for the job.
      mdi-digital.com

Comment

Hey Nik

We did some a while back and instead of photographic, we went for stylized cut outs... eliminates clients moaning about how there not quite the right type , wrong lighting, uniform incorrect and all sorts of client type whinging

Kinda exactly what shelsby, and you can make em slightly translucent, different colours etc

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...938&highlight=

Colin

Comment

Hey Colin

Fancy bumping into you underground the other day...

Yep, have already used cutouts as you mention, but we've had a request for photographic kids. Have bought a library from Realworld Imagery so we'll see how that goes.

Cheers
          Nik

Comment

Working...
          X