Cylindrical Panorama outputs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cylindrical Panorama outputs

I need to create a cylindrical panorama rendering (Format JPG) 540px height....do I need a plug-in? ....We are rendering an animation and one of the shots is a camera with an animated target paning around...It's taking for ever do it....so I was wonderings if the panorama can save us a lot time.

Thanks,

Fernando
    show me the money!!

You could use the VrayDomeCamera to render a hemispheric picture to use as an environment to render a rotating camera
    3DV - Ruud van Reenen
    www.3dv.nl

Comment

You can also use a standard max cam and then in the vray:camera rollout in the render panel you can choose a suitable option there.

Comment

well, I made a HDRI panorama with a box projection...I put it as environmental map, after that I animated the target camera...when I move the camera the background change in my viewport but when I run the animation the frames are exactly the same...the background don't change acording with the camera...any idea?

The environmental map is a Vray HDRI.

Thanks,

Fernando
        show me the money!!

Comment

Sounds like its mapped in "screen" mode.

Comment

It wasn't a screen mode...some problem with Max...when I loaded file again it worked fine!! ...the only problem is the quality of the HDRI, it doesn't look sharp enought, but the idea works.

Thanks,

Fernando
            show me the money!!

Comment

Working...
            X