New Tutorial!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... whoops.

I wouldnt say sparkle of brilliance however.. its certainly a something of something tho, if you know what i mean

Comment

At least he tries
      Ben Steinert
      pb2ae.com

Comment

haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
        made my day
        Dmitry Vinnik
        Silhouette Images Inc.
        ShowReel:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxSJlvSwAhA
        https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitry-v...-identity-name

Comment

it's so lifelike. It's as if I could reach out and actually grab the Teapot. Of course, I might get mercury poisoning. That's the only thing I've seen that's that god awful shinny.

Is that blue thing in the top left suppose to be a window? I totally love the actual post "glow" on the not translucent, but actually transparent lamp shade.

The last one by this guy I remember was the trick on how to make furniture glow when you have several exposures of images. That one was pretty sweet too. I hope I see this guy at siggraph. Maybe he can give me a few tips.

Comment

"Scott has contributed to over two dozen books and videos....." people will publish anything. this probably is as usefull as OJ simpsons book "how i would have done it"

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I keep waiting for this cat to pop into this thread and give us our comeuppance.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

you need to be a registered vray user to post on the forums and judging from the renders i dont think he owns vray hehe

---------------------------------------------------
                MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
                X