Three New DigitalXModels Collections Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three New DigitalXModels Collections Available

Hi Everyone, It is with great pleasure that I share the following news with you. I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank the folks at Chaos for being cool about me posting news here. You guys rock! See below....

March 31, 2009- DigitalXModels.com announces the immediate availability of 3 new model collections- Bedroom Furniture, Household Items, and Residential Doors. Each collection is priced at $99. These new collections are in a more traditional style and offer a nice alternative to all the contemporary styled items available elsewhere. The addition of these 3 collections brings the total collections available to 17, and more are on the way.

The DigitalXModels website has also undergone a major overhaul. It is no longer necessary to view the models via PDF files. Each collection now has its own detail page with several close-up renders of each model (in color and monochrome wireframe) to better display the quality and detail put into the models. The PDF files are still available for local reference.

During the next week DigitalXModels will also be adding more free models to our already existing bank of free models.

Visit the website at www.digitalxmodels.com
    John Pruden
    Digital-X

www.digitalxmodels.com
    3D Model Marketplace
Working...
X