CKD Tools - a bunch of useful scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKD Tools - a bunch of useful scripts

That may or may not be useful to you. They all have icons which means they're totally worth downloading, and theres an icon there for Hermida Asset Browser and Marco's Material Manager.

http://www.georgerolfe.com/CKD_Tools.zip

HalfRender
    Halves current render output size.

DoubleRender
    Doubles current render output size.

Save to Asset Browser
    Saves the current scene or selection (if you have something selected) to a hard-coded directory (which you can change). It uses custom file properties to give it a name and category, so if that data isn't present, it asks you for it. I find this handy because I only want that Asset directory to have the latest versions of things, yet I want to be able to work on them as revisions.

VRay Cache Utils
    A quick switcher for cached GI methods - Load + Save, Compute + Load, Load Current, Unload

There are some things that are pretty retarded, like the hardcoded Asset directory. I'd also like to make a script that I store common functions in rather than duplicating them everywhere I need them. That being said, i've tried to put some error checking in most of them, so for example, if there's no IR or LC cache, it asks for one.

If you make any alterations for the better, please repost them here!
Working...
X