Siggraph 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siggraph 2004

Hey all...back from Siggraph and had a great time. There was only one thing that was driving me absolutely friggin' crazy. Cell phones in the courses. Don't people realize that you can set them to vibrate....or turn them off....or put them in their...ummm.....forget it. it just seems really rude for the speaker and the other guests to have them ringing all the time. Some people were even answering them and talkiing. Overall it was awesome.

Thanks to the Vray guys for the t-shirt....and dealing with all my pestering questions about Aura.
    -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

same here...had a good time over there.
    and thanks to Peter/vlado/Evtim for putting up with my questions......and offcourse thanks for the T-shirt

the discreet booth had some good lineup of people/speakers/demos too....I especially enjoyed the Onymushia guys....that was really good.
    I went to their Evolve2 launch of max 7......it crashed 4 times as they were demoing it.....in front of 5 to 600 people.......hehehe...the presenter said "Don't worry about it...we're still in beta...it will be fine when realeased"...hehehehe

the cgarchitect was good too......

paul.

Comment

Originally posted by cocolas
      I went to their Evolve2 launch of max 7......it crashed 4 times as they were demoing it.....in front of 5 to 600 people.......hehehe...the presenter said "Don't worry about it...we're still in beta...it will be fine when realeased"...hehehehe

paul.

hahhahahahaaha ... oh boy noooooooo not another crashy software

Comment

Working...
      X