v1.09 rendering errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.09 rendering errors

I'm still using 1.09 because the file is old and I just need to get it done so I'm not upgrading.

I created a still for a client and it had a couple rendering errors, so I could photoshop them out. But now I want to create a quick walkthrough of the scene and the errors are getting annoying.

Here is a screenshot of the 2 problems that I'm having:

http://www.eightlines.com/neil/temp/vray.jpg

In a couple spots, there are stray photons showing up (Under the chair). In the still there was only one visible so it was easily taken care of, but now that I'm animating at different angles, there are more and the annoying part is that they change brightness as the camera moves. I'm using a precomputed irridesence map and I chose the option for animations. I've tried messing with the irridesence settings in the past as suggested by some people last year, but that only got me longer rendering times.

As for the textures, I believe there is only one standard texture in the whole image (I only used it to get self illumination). All the others are vray textures. I've had problems with non-vray textures in the past so I don't think that's it.

The other error that I have, you'll see it in the section on the right of that image is this weird yellow rectangle in the window. I have no idea what's causing that one. It just showed up one day and I couldn't figure out what caused it.

Can anyone help?
Working...
X