Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

import back to 3ds max (VRAY)HDRI configuration, sun configuration, ligths, scatter objects, cosmos assets, fur, post production, scene states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import back to 3ds max (VRAY)HDRI configuration, sun configuration, ligths, scatter objects, cosmos assets, fur, post production, scene states

Dear Vantage team ,
    Long time ago I made a similar request, but now that Vantage standalone becomes more and more independant, I would like to address one more time.
    It will be a huge advance in our daily workflow, especially in the way we collaborate between arcviz artists and architects teams, to be able to import back to 3ds max a list of things , the way we can do now just with cameras.
    The reason for this is actually that Vantage standalone is so much faster, and intuitive to setup your scenes that live link.
    So I would love it if by the time we end up setting up our scenes in Vantage standalone, we would be able to bring back to 3ds Max and VRay the following:

1.sun altitude , azimuth, or location in general,
    2.environment settings in general, like clouds, scattering fog
    3.lights created inside Vantage
    4.assets added from Cosmos
    5.scatter objects and fur objects
    6.post production settings to be transfered to VFB
    7.scene states , including material changes and objects moved or rotated or scaled

In such a way that we will be able to recreate the results we achieved in VAntage inside 3ds max, and share functional 3ds max file between teams, or rendering the same results in Vray
    Thank you very much for your consideration

Working...
X