Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Load Errors - Loading of Vray failed and I got the load errors report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load Errors - Loading of Vray failed and I got the load errors report.

Dear all, I ´ve got a serious problem. I tried to get a support thru the help center of ChaosGroup. No reply yet. But let me explain what had happened to me.

I used yesterday previous version of Vray for SketchUp, then actual one. I noticed that Frame buffer was not responsive, when I starded render of another one scene and it had happened two times. Meanwhile I got a pop up window that new version of Vray is aviable. So I thought, this will fix it. Unfortunately it came worse got this announcement immediately after opening a SketchUp:

Error Loading File /Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/init.rb

Error: #<StandardError: Failed to initialize appsdk (VRAY_PATH might be incorrect): /Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/vrayappsdk/bin/libVRaySDKLibrary.dylib>

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/vrayappsdk/vray.rb:18:in `require_relative'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/vrayappsdk/vray.rb:18:in `<module:VRay>'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/vrayappsdk/vray.rb:1:in `<top (required)>'

/Applications/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.5.5/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require'

/Applications/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp.app/Contents/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.5.5/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/init.rb:42:in `block in <top (required)>'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/eula.rb:62:in `ensure_accepted'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/init.rb:41:in `<top (required)>'

/Applications/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp.app/Contents/Resources/Content/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `require'

/Applications/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp.app/Contents/Resources/Content/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `load'

/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/vfs.rb:28:in `register_extension'

/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/vfs.rb:28:in `<module:VRay>'

/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/vfs.rb:4:in `<top (required)>'

and I tried to unistall and install version before. Nothing, still the same, and I can not finish my work. I am totaly confused about it. Please is here anyone who can help me with this? With good knowledge what is going on? I just can not do anything. I am using monthly paid version of Vray for SketchUp 2020. License is valid until 31/3/2022. Before update I could render one scene, and then I had to close it and run it again. But on Sunday I had no problems about it. I know the problem is somewhere behind me, PC and update. Please help me I am lost about it.....

vray_52004_sketchup_osx (1)
    SketchUp Pro 2020 - Mac
    Starts
    28-01-2022
    Ends
    29-01-2022
Working...
X