more features?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more features?

I donwloaded the trial version and I just purchased...but i was wondering if you have plans to add features to compose even stills or developing filters (like Photoshop)
    I really love the interface, it's pretty smart, simple and powerfull!!! but I still will have more question!!

Thanks,

Fernando
    show me the money!!

Originally posted by flino2004 View Post
    I donwloaded the trial version and I just purchased...but i was wondering if you have plans to add features to compose even stills or developing filters (like Photoshop)
    Hi Fernando,

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for... plug-in support in general? Or some specific Photoshop-like features? Currently we have the normal, add, multiply and screen blending modes, the color correction tools, and the color key / alpha source tools for building / replacing the alpha channel. The depth fog sample

http://www.pdplayer.com/downloads.ht...th_fog_pdpcomp

demonstrates some of them.

Is there anything else you'd like us to add?
    Peter Dimov
    Asynthetic
    www.pdplayer.com

Comment

I'm saying filters such as vignette, sharpen, blur or DOF, photo filters, video filters, noise, etc....I don't how difficult would be to do it but it would be very nice to have them
      Thanks,

Fernando
      show me the money!!

Comment

We might add some of these at some point, especially vignette and blur, maybe others. Depth-based blur (DOF) will be cool to have, but it's hard to do in real time.

We'll never match Photoshop though; this is not our focus. (And we don't have plans to add anything that can't be done in real time, either.)
        Peter Dimov
        Asynthetic
        www.pdplayer.com

Comment

Working...
        X