Clear All

• we still have our cars
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

• ahh yes... we do

Comment

• that we do. finally took my car up to 140kmph this morning. i havent been up to there yet with this one. (shame the speed limit is only 80 on the highway hehe)

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• Comment

• you guys got longer roads hehe. im usually not much for top speed. rally driving is more my interest so fast corners is more my thing.

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

• yeah fast corners is certainly my cup of tea as well.. my car is over 1g on the skidpad

Comment

• @DaForce: is that km/h or m/h? If it is km/h then it is nothing unusual here in Germany. We do not have any speed limit on many highways at all. So I do often drive around 210 km/h with my Toyota MR2.
                And there are always some BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Porsche drivers behind me who wanna drive their 260 km/h or even more.

Comment

• if my maths is correct im guessing they are not behind you for too long. hehe. basically if i went up to 200 or over here i better hope my car is water proof of i will fid myself driving into the ocean since the island is so small

Comment

• KM/h

lol yeah you and your damn autobahns

Comment

• well we got speed limits and loads of car accidents every year...and still thats a pretty "regular" speed down here...unfurtonately...
                      at this point i try to drive safely on the street....too much $ spent in the most stupid way....
                      now i head often to the tracks to spill some rubber all over!
                      Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
                      nuno@ene-digital.com
                      00351 917593145

Comment

• Good for you ene.xis! Tracks are where speeding should be done not on regular roads/highways.
                        rpc212
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

• Originally posted by rpc212
                          Good for you ene.xis! Tracks are where speeding should be done not on regular roads/highways.
                          I completely agree

-dave
                          Cheers,
                          -dave
                          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

• Having been in a car accident and now having my Class 3 drivers license the road is no place to be screwing around. Safety first because no one deserves to get hurt.

And just on a safety issue, don't follow large commercial trucks closely. I was shown a video where a brake pot exploded and the parking brake spring and other "shrapnel" came flying out and went three blocks down the road. The spring brakes are under over 2000 pounds of pressure and if they blow and you are following close behind it will be big trouble for you and your passengers! Scarey stuff!
                            rpc212
                            - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

• We have a nice track not too far from here.. about 2 hours or so.
                              http://www.wakefieldpark.com.au/

Pretty good place, not the biggest track in the world, fast lap times are getting down to close to 1minute and average times around 1:20.

Comment

• well there r not great tracks round here....lots of small karting tracks though...
                                i used to do some amateur racing championship every wekend around the tracks on the north area. it was great times! you were beat after tha race and u just drived safely and smoothely all week....it was a sort of therapy ...still it made my driving abilities stronger (as if it was possible! ) and it made more aware in dangerous situations....i kinda recomend it to everyone!
                                Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
                                nuno@ene-digital.com
                                00351 917593145

Comment

Working...
                                X