No announcement yet.

Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daforce, i hope your not speeding? 180 is pretty quick even for a little nissan.
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

• 180 was fine... totally comfortable. Plenty of suspension work and damn good tires makes a HELL of a difference.

But as for speeding... me.. hell no....

Comment

• lmao, sure not, daforce, sure not...

Lele

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko
            So I do often drive around 210 km/h with my Toyota MR2.
            Sheesh, 210? I've only gone 180 once and that was way back when I was 13 taking my mother to the hospital. I had the pedal of our 68 sedan through the floor and my mom was yelling, faster, faster. I thought I was going to die.

Craig

Comment

• Originally posted by Da_elf
              our life will feel empty once 1.5 is out.
              Why empty?
              when will we get a 64 bit vray?
              http://www.3dvision.co.il

Comment

• Maybe when we get to page 64?
                Hey only 10 pages to go!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gilicom
                  Originally posted by Da_elf
                  our life will feel empty once 1.5 is out.
                  Why empty?
                  when will we get a 64 bit vray?
                  and the big question, what about V-Ray 2.0?
                  Cheers,
                  -dave
                  â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

• Our life will be full because there will be so much to learn and test with Vray 1.5! It's gonna be great!
                    rpc212
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

• Originally posted by rpc212
                      Our life will be full because there will be so much to learn and test with Vray 1.5! It's gonna be great!
                      I couldnt agree more
                      Cheers,
                      -dave
                      â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

• Sheesh, 210? I've only gone 180 once and that was way back when I was 13 taking my mother to the hospital. I had the pedal of our 68 sedan through the floor and my mom was yelling, faster, faster. I thought I was going to die.

Hey man - when I was 13 it was shocking fast for me when my dad drove 130 km/h on the autobahn! And I suppose the hospital you drove to was not located on the highway at all ...!!!

Hope you reached the hospital in time!!!

210 in a light car like the MR2 does not feel very save. A little bump in the street and your goin' to jump 1 meter (or 3 feet) to the right or to the left
                        It's way relaxter in a heavy car (like a big Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc.).

Comment

Sheesh, 210? I've only gone 180 once and that was way back when I was 13 taking my mother to the hospital. I had the pedal of our 68 sedan through the floor and my mom was yelling, faster, faster. I thought I was going to die.

Hey man - when I was 13 it was shocking fast for me when my dad drove 130 km/h on the autobahn! And I suppose the hospital you drove to was not located on the highway at all ...!!!

Hope you reached the hospital in time!!!
                          Yeah, 13! I was the only one home. Living in the country, we had to go about 70 km to the nearest town. Fortunately, the road was in good shape. Unfortunately, a VW bus just ahead of me dropped a huge rock from under its frame somehow. It hit the road and went flying up through the air. I can still see it in slow motion, arching through the air, its trajectory right where my mother sat. I quickly steered to the left and the rock just missed the windscreen, but it put a huge dent in the passanger door. But, yeah, I got her there on time.

Comment

• Yeah, 13! I was the only one home. Living in the country, we had to go about 70 km to the nearest town. Fortunately, the road was in good shape. Unfortunately, a VW bus just ahead of me dropped a huge rock from under its frame somehow. It hit the road and went flying up through the air. I can still see it in slow motion, arching through the air, its trajectory right where my mother sat. I quickly steered to the left and the rock just missed the windscreen, but it put a huge dent in the passanger door. But, yeah, I got her there on time.

Comment

yeah what he said

Comment

• yeah what they said.......
                                Chris Jackson
                                Shiftmedia
                                www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Working...
                                X