Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DR Render issues Vray 3.60.04 on RebusFarm 3ds Max 2019 (SP3 update 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR Render issues Vray 3.60.04 on RebusFarm 3ds Max 2019 (SP3 update 3)

Putting this out there to see if anyone else is having issues, might be the distributed rendering, vray version 3.60.04 or 3ds Max 2019 Service Pack Update 3 causing issues with the render on rebusfarm but we cannot get our render to complete with them.

The render is a bucket render, Vray default settings and the resolution is 20079 x 14764 px (but we have identified the render size is not the cause of the issue as lower resolutions fail), Distributed Render on 80-100 nodes

Message from Rebusfarm support:
    "I set again our white-listed nodes again and it looks like that it will work. It looks like that the latest 3DSMax 2019 (SP3) update from Autodesk has issue since you are not the only user, who faces difficulties. We are already in contact with Chaos Group and Autodesk, in order to see what is going there.Please leave the job rendering. If it fails again (I suppose it will not), just let me know."

Is this issue known about by the devs or anyone looking into it? It's really bit us in the bum with a few tight deadlines for exhibition stand graphics (large renders)

Will post some interesting findings later after this has all blown over on AI enhanced image upscaling soon as we are having to render some of the imagery at a size that is 4 times smaller than the final (client requested 72DPI or 150 DPI) resolution and then upscaling to the needed resolution with few issues.

Working...
X