Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisheye camera not working with physical camera

Hi,

Im experimenting with the fisheye lens under the camera settings.

Through the physical camera it wont show anything different from the standard camera, but when I click over to perspective view it renders out the fish eye correctly...any ideas what im doing wrong ?

Thanks

Steve
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

the physical camera overrides all of the camera settings in your render section. if you want fisheye you need to use the distortion on the vray camera

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Thankyou so much....
      Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

So how do i get the box or cylinder lens...do I have to use a standard or perspetive viewport ? seems a bit strange if that is the case
        Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

I asked the same question about a year ago, before I thought this through...

You cannot use box or cylinder, or sphere for that matter in the Vray physical camera. Think like in real-life where you cannot do a 360 degree panorama with your DSLR in one shot. You would need to have a wide angle or fisheye lens, take several shots, and stitch them together.

Use standard camera, select box or cylinder camera type, and adjust your exposure the old-school way with color correct settings. Or do it the incorrect old-school way and turn down the sun

This reminds me a bit of this site :

http://www.getafirstlife.com/
          "Why can't I build a dirigible with my mind?"

Comment

very good.....

Comment

Working...
            X