No announcement yet.

lightcache calculationtime rise soo much on 8-core machines on different frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightcache calculationtime rise soo much on 8-core machines on different frames

hello people,

I need urgent assistance. Recently, it happens that some frames require extreme computation times. I have tried to isolate the fault. I think the error occurs in the context of motionblur and Lightcache on the 8CORE machines. First I had the error on the 8CORE with hyperthreading (16cores), now also on the 8-core machines. Now I have taken an old machine 4CORE, and it calculates correctly. Now, to the error. It does not matter whether large or small scene, the light cache is always hang in some frames. The computing time increases dramatically. Instead of normally 30 minutes, it rises to over 24 hours. I close the backburner manually and start him again. Then the computer calculates correctly. When I re-send the job there are other frames hanging. There are always other computers. It is not even on the operating system. My computers have xp, Vista and win7 everything on it. With Vista and win 7 the problems occur more frequently. The taskmanager shows that only one core is used. What I do not understand that after restart the Backburners everything goes normally. Have also been of Vray (64bit) sp3, SP3a, sp4 and since friday sp4a always tried without significant changes. The memory usage is also completely in the physical memory space. So, outsourcing is not the problem. I know no further. Do you have any ideas?

Best regards

Michael
    www.lichtecht.de
    www.lichtecht-traumhaus.de
    like us on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lichte...60602113968021
Working...
X