Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lightselect in RT gpu doesnt include direct light?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightselect in RT gpu doesnt include direct light?!

probably something im missing, i thought it was due to issues with "affect all channels" in the windows, but now ive tested with glass hidden..

only tweak i did was to disable "deep output" as im not using a deep file format for output.

im only getting the gi contribution and reflections.

That's not normal. Do you have a scene for this?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

hm im absolutely flat-out at the moment, ill try to get you a scene later//

Comment

Ok, thanks!

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

ok so im even more flat-out today.. deadline in a couple of days.. however ill note that in another scene, i have a lightselect for interior lights that works. but the one for the vraysun, does not include direct contribution.. if i change it to "direct only" it works (but its obviously only direct contribution) but on "full"" i only get secondary.

edit: there is no glass in windows, so thats not it.

Comment

Originally posted by super gnu View Post
            ok so im even more flat-out today.. deadline in a couple of days.. however ill note that in another scene, i have a lightselect for interior lights that works. but the one for the vraysun, does not include direct contribution.. if i change it to "direct only" it works (but its obviously only direct contribution) but on "full"" i only get secondary.

edit: there is no glass in windows, so thats not it.
            It should. Note that if you have VRaySky in the env slot, the light from it will not be added in the Full Light Select (as anything in environment slot). But if that's not your case - please send me the scene (or part of it).
            If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
            Chaos

Comment

i will when i can

Comment

Working...
              X