Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireflies on glossy materials that will not go away

Hello, I'm having this issue with 2 different scenes, using RT-GPU,

Scene 1: Interior lights and direct sunlight cause heavy fireflies on different glossy chrome materials, turning 'affect specular' OFF on the interior lights solves the problem, however, the object affected by sunlight still has fireflies even when affect specular in vraysun is turned off, multiplier is turned down, clamp output on color mapping is checked to 1.0, sun is set to invisible.

Scene 2: Polished concrete floor (Blinn / Glossy) gets hit by direct sunlight, sun is almost facing camera so the reflection is a bit heavy, vraysun set to invisible, affect specular OFF, I have tried all the color mapping posibilities, and removed all reflection and glossiness maps.I could finally reduce them by 50% but I just cannot remove them completely,

Is there a workaround for this issue on RTGPU? Thx!

Can you attach some screenshots? Also it would be helpful if you could provide a simple scene. Do you get fireflies with the CPU as well?
    Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hello please see the problem Im having with RTGPU. I have only switched render engines to VrayAdv and I don't get them on CPU.

I will send a simplified version of scene, thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X