Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ID Node / ID Window Manager + CHAOS GOUP Light linking Window (I really need this one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID Node / ID Window Manager + CHAOS GOUP Light linking Window (I really need this one)

Hi guys,

I have two suggestions / ideas instead.

1. ID Node + ID Window
    Will be possible to create a ID Node and a ID Window ?

I love the way of organizing with your nodes.
    Just drag and drop in the Outliner things that needs to be done by vRay MaYa.

You have this workflow everywhere. vRay and Phoenix FD.

If you just create a node where we can add all the desired IDs for each piece of objects, will be fantastic.
    Maybe we want to have 3 objects in the same node and we can do this ID management by just dragging the objects into the nodes.

2. The ID Window
    If you can also gives us Window where we can manage and type the desired ID of every single object will be AMAZING.
    Some times we have a lot of objects and to remember which ID i suppose to type in the attribute editor is a pain.

A ID Manager Window will solve this problem.

3. can you please gives us a better light linking that MaYa has ?
    the Maya light Linking is a mes.

Again. With a Light Linking node where we drop our objects will be perfect.
    A Light Linking Window will be awesome.
    But I will happy at least to have a node where I can put inside all the Models I need to link to a certain lights.#

MaYa just drop everything and assign all the objects to all the lights. This is all wrong. IMHO

These will be BTW work with vRay since we can create Multi Passes for all the created nodes from CHAOS GROUP.

DE: ERFINDER des Elektroautos „SION"
    EN: INVENTOR / FOUNDER of the electric vehicle "SION".

Computer #1 (Main) : Windows 10 PRO │ 2xXEON │128 GB │Quadro M4000 │ Quadro K4000 │ MaYa │vRay 5 │Phoenix FD 4 │

Even I have a powerful Computer ... I NEED CHAOS CLOUD !
Working...
X