Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Paint

Hello

I have few questions about flakes... would it be possible to... and car paint suggestions...

Add a orientation Strenght so that we can control the bumps trenght of it ? I'm assuming that Flake Orientation is some kind of bump that produce random flake angles reflections. I'd like to be able to jank bump on it up so I can get realistic non linear glossy reflections. As example if you look at paint you see a lot of time those little random hot spots of pixel reflections that are far away from hot spot reflection in real world. I want to reproduce that but for that I need a proper bump so it picks up random/rare flakes.

A Specukar/reflection power and glossines for flakes for better tune in...

a Flakes IOR and reflection IOR for more realistic IOR's - it would be great if it was simmilar to Mental Ray IOR one... - control vise ofc... Even better if we can load custom IOR data from scans...

Coat Parameter bump parameter is for orange peal right? So what for is the Base one ?

A procedular noise instead of generated map if possible please. 10k Flake map eat LOADS of ram. And as I requested a year+ a go Load/ Save function for flake map so I can utilize slaves with low ram...

This shader is building up well since it was introduced but it still need few tweaks for it to be of any use... :/
    CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look
Working...
X