Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VrayTexBitmap must and wish list!

hey guys,

im curently working with tiled exr and 8k textuers, where i need to do some minor post work after making the tiled exr which is relly slowing me down a bit. and i was wondering if it could get implement in vnuke as the are alrady in maya.

VrayTEXBitmap input:
    it would be nice if there was a option to tick if the input Texture.####.exr is a sequence or UDIM. im currently copying and pasting the path to and Manuel adding <udim> to the path.

Wire Tiled EXR strait form nuke:
    this is more of a wish list. im currently writing out my textures and manually typing in a terminal image2Tiled in a terminal to convert them. iv done a python script to do this as well but this breaks the work flow for the input for texbitmap. kinda wish we could write a tiled exr for nuke pulging i think this will help every one in vray land and not just vnuke

VrayTEX Grade node:
    going back up the tree in nuke to do minor grade tweek is really annoying right now specially working with tiled exr. i rely wish we had the VrayTEXGrade or Grade nodes from vray in nuke so post grading of tiled exr can be done. if connect the nuke grade node it breakes the internal concatenation and my renders get relly slow. this one is a must!

thank you.
Working...
X