Decals include/exclude options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decals include/exclude options

I've been working more with decals lately, and I have some questions regarding include/ exclude options. It works great when you have a few decals but If I have several overlapping decals that I need to manage what is included or excluded, it becomes difficult due to the way the option works, specifically the pick object vs select objects. I don't understand why, when clicking the select objects button which shows what objects are excluded/included, can't I after the selected objects are highlighted, simply either remove what I don't want excluded or if I want to add objects to be included just add it to the current selection? Maybe I'm not working with it correctly but it seems once you click pick objects, it completely resets when in my opinion, it should just show you whats currently selected and you should be able to either deselect everything and hit enter which would remove it from the include or exclude selection, or add more objects to that selection. also undo doesn't seem to work with changes made to this option which makes it frustrating to work with when you have alot of decals to manage.
    Last edited by ryan_howell; 25-10-2023, 12:00 PM.
Working...
X