Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 6 curve layer vs photoshop curve

Hi Konstantin

Since the amazing update from the vray 5, that really liked, the curve láyer should be more profesional and more robust.

I have been playing with photoshop and i discovered something really important about the curve and levels.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230130_121917~2.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	1171696 Here is the histogram for my render, as you can see levels are the smalls triangles under the curve and with the histogram photoshop is telling me that i should give a bit more contrast with the black triangle and with the White triangle.

Is amazing these tool about levels, because with this awesome curve photoshop is telling me that my render needs more contrast with Blacks and more contrast with Whites

And the histogram is telling me that i should increase more Black than more White.

Really usefull because i retouch only when this histogram is telling me that i should increase Black and White contraste.

I know vray is not the same than photoshop, one for renders and the other one for retouch pictures or renders but why not increase the quality about the curve láyer???

Can be really usefull!!!

Thanks again

Working...
X