Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray settings for different scenes

Hello!

What I often do with a file with a several camera views saved is assign the different HDRIs to different tags (formerly called layers) that have their visibility on/off saved relative to each scene (usually I will label the tags View1_hdri / View 2_hdri, so on). That way if I am switching to render/re-render a different camera view they will automatically have the correct HDRI" turned on" (via its visibility - as technically all the HDRIs are 'on' in the asset editor) and I don't have to manually turn the lights on/off in the asset editor.. Sometimes I do this with other scene specific lights as well.

I wonder if other settings could be attributed to different saved views such as camera aspect ratio, exposure value, etc as those are settings I sometimes have different values for different views. I know you can save out the render settings but that is not always the most quick + intuitive way to go about it to always be navigating to my different settings, and I really don't need them for other projects...

One way is something like a drop down menu to select different saved settings from. Would be even more amazing if you could link those to current scene.

Unless there is a better workflow I haven't been taking advantage of, willing to hear!

Working...
X