Pano and general feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pano and general feedback

- Note pins are not visible (and should be) while an image is set to spherical projection.
    - Have notes visible (even partially) would be more intuitive than needing to click to see the information.
    - Being able to draw on an image and add reference images would be a great addition.
    - Having resolved items "highlighted" rather than greyed. In an architectural practice it's been my experience that corrections are indicated in red, completed corrections are highlighted over red.
    - Filter comments by version

Hi FLP and thanks for reaching out!

We are already working on some of these things like
    "- Note pins are not visible (and should be) while an image is set to spherical projection." and "- Filter comments by version"

Could you provide more details on what you meant by "- Have notes visible (even partially) would be more intuitive than needing to click to see the information.". Not sure I got it completely correctly. Do you mean seeing the comment/notes section at all times or something else?

We already allow people to draw directly on the image by adding a comment with a visual annotation and we will be adding capability to attach image files to a comment too. Did you mean anything more with "- Being able to draw on an image and add reference images would be a great addition."

Thank you very much for your feedback and looking forward to you answer.

Regards,
    Vasil Garbev
    Product Manager
    Chaos Cloud Collaboration​

Comment

Hey Vasil,

I have attached some images to help clarify what I was referring to. Typical we work from the marked up asset, as such needing to take focus off the image and look at information in another part of the UI is not ideal. Client feedback is not always clearly articulated so needing to look back and forth between the image and comment sidebar is cumbersome. Having the comments text visible on the image would be great in addition to pasting reference images and redline drawing. Additionally being able to highlight or yellow the comments to indicate completion would also be helpful.

Cheers,
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hi FLP,

Thank you again for the prompt feedback. We will discuss this internally and take it into consideration for our future releases.

Best regards,
        Vasil Garbev
        Product Manager
        Chaos Cloud Collaboration​

Comment

Working...
        X