Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloud Credit Email 'offer'...... it's not free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Credit Email 'offer'...... it's not free?

I'm getting emails from Chaos telling me that a 'limited time-offer' of 50 Cloud Credits - I've never used Chaos Cloud, so I was assuming that this is some kind of enticement to get me to try Cloud Rendering.....

I get another email today, telling me time is running out..... so I go to investigate and it's like around €54.....

Is this therefore not a free offer?

What's the benefit or offer if it's not free to trial?
    Jez

------------------------------------
    3DS Max 2023.3.4 | V-Ray 6.10.08 | Phoenix FD 4.40.00 | PD Player 64 1.0.7.32 | Forest Pack Pro 8.2.2 | RailClone 6.1.3
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2 | NVidia Drivers 535.98 (Game Drivers)

Asus X299 Sage (Bios 4001), i9-7980xe, 128Gb, 1TB m.2 OS, 2 x NVidia RTX 3090 FE
    ---- Updated 06/09/23 -------

The default minimum amount for purchasing is 100 credits, I guess the idea is to see whether people will be interested in a more flexible / affordable offer.
    Ivaylo Marinov

QA Engineer Chaos Cloud

Chaos Group

Comment

Hi JezUK,

Just to clarify - as part of your V-Ray Premium license you get 20 free cloud credits. When you want to purchase additional credits, you can do so and the smallest pack starts at 100 items.
      However, we now introduced a smaller and more affordable pack of 50 credits, which is available to users in August.

I hope that helped and sorry if there was something confusing in our messaging.

Regards,
      - Kalina​
      Kalina Maneva
      Product Manager
      Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Working...
      X