Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Rendering - Credit Purchase Not Working - Please Help

Hello,

I posted in another Topic along with another user, but still no response. I cannot purchase credits and keep getting the Oops something went wrong error. I have a deadline and have tried for days to buy credits. I have also sent several support tickets but no response. Is there anyone at Chaos that can help, it is getting desperate and I don't have a way to renders these in time without the cloud rendering.

Thanks!

Hello,

I tried to buy credits from another account to see if it was account specific and still can't buy credits. So this is something that is wrong with Chaos payment server and not account specific. Can someone at Chaos respond that they are looking into it at least or if Chaos is open anymore?

I will have to inform clients that the projects will be late since if Chaos is not responding to support tickets or to the forums.

Thanks

Comment

I’m having the same issue with no response from Chaos. Super frustrating as I too have a deadline. Have tied different accounts and different browsers. No luck.

Comment

Working...
      X