render multiple cameras on cloud. 3dsmax vray 5 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• render multiple cameras on cloud. 3dsmax vray 5 1.1

can I ask what triggers the cloud submitter to recognise multiple cameras in my 3dsmax scene? do they need to be selected before i click submit? I have 6 cameras in the scene but it sometimes sees them and shows me the multiple camera dialog box in cloud browser and sometimes not? I can't understand why?!? thanks! using 3dsmax 2020 and vray 5 1.1

is there a limit to how many cameras are in the scene? maybe it is linked to how much credit we have on the cloud

Comment

Hi @mossy,

Can you share a screen record of this issue and example scene via the Contact Form on our webpage, and please mention this thread?

So far there shouldn't be any limitation on the number of cameras you export to be rendered on the Chaos Cloud. However, as you are using an older version, we advise you to update your V-Ray to the last official one and see if the problem will be fixed for you.
      Viktoria Dimitrova | chaos.com
      Chaos Cosmos Representative | contact us

Comment

I have a similar question. Using 3ds MAX 2021 Vray 5.2. Uploading a file with multiple cameras, I dont see any prompt or dialog that askes to render multiple views. I tried to upload direct from MAX and from a .VRscene. Where is the dialog? Does it ask before uploading within MAX? Or in the Cloud Client after a job is uploaded but before it begins?

Comment

Hi GeorgeKaplinJr,

What type of cameras do you use? Have you tried submitting a simple scene with VRayPhysicalCamera?
          Viktoria Dimitrova | chaos.com
          Chaos Cosmos Representative | contact us

Comment

I have run into this issue a number of times and always forget the next time I go to use it, make sure that you are not hiding your cameras in the viewport (under the display tab). As long as i have them visible I am able to see the camera drop downs in the cloud renderer, if they are hidden it does not work. Hope this helps you.

Comment

Working...
            X