Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corona Crashes randomly when rendering - Access Violation code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corona Crashes randomly when rendering - Access Violation code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

Hello!
    Newby here using the trial version of 3dsmax 2023 and corona latest version render 30 days trial.

When I hit the render button using corona render 3dsmax crashes to desktop. Sometimes it happens 5 or 10 second after hit the button and sometimes it can happen 30 seconds or even 2 minutes. Seems it depends the mood of the computer.

Appears this message: Access Violation code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

I can not find any pattern but always happens with any scene. It does not matter if its very simple or a very complex scene. I must say the same happens using the interactive view.

By other side, if i send the scene to the render farm rebus it works perfectly

Screenshot is attached.

Any suggestion?

16Gb RAM - 1tb ssd HD
    amd ryzen 3600x 6-core
    Amd Radeon rx 6700 XT

Dear albert_vives​, hello.

Ticket # 86152 was just created for your to your Corona Support team.
    Please bear in mind that best place to discuss topics related to Corona is the dedicated forum: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/

Another great way to contact us is via our contact form.
    Please choose Corona for 3dsMax under Chaos Product and you will be on the right track.

Best regards,
    TS
    Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
    3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X