This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendering Negative Frames on Chaos Cloud

It seems as though I cannot render negative frames on the cloud. I have a sequence that runs from -30 - 2800 and when I submit a render, the vrscene file writes all the frames but only one frame actually renders after the job is submitted. The only frame I get is frame 2800, just the single frame. If I submit 0-2800 the entire sequence renders correctly.

Am I doing something wrong? Can I render negative frames on the cloud?
  • Answer selected by viktor_angelov at 11-05-2023, 11:01 PM.

Hello chris_henderson

Chaos Cloud doesn't support animations with negative frames. So when you send an animation with negative frames it will only render one frame or black screen depending on the version of the V-Ray that you are using.

Please, rescale your animation so it starts from a positive frame number.

The issue is classified as a bug (VMAYA-11859) and escalated to the Development team for further inspection and resolution.

Comment

Hello chris_henderson

Chaos Cloud doesn't support animations with negative frames. So when you send an animation with negative frames it will only render one frame or black screen depending on the version of the V-Ray that you are using.

Please, rescale your animation so it starts from a positive frame number.

The issue is classified as a bug (VMAYA-11859) and escalated to the Development team for further inspection and resolution.

Comment

Working...
      X