Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Rendering - Credits Purchase Problem Again - Please Help

Hi

I am again unable to purchase Cloud Credits (I require 200 Credits) for the second day running. (Support request 116619)

The add to cart page briefly appears & then says 'oops - something went wrong'

This problem happened yesterday as well (Support request 116133) and was sorted out quickly.

Please could someone have a look at this as I need to finish an animation for a deadline on Thursday, so desperately need more credits.
    ​

Hi, thanks for posting and please excuse us for the inconvenience. I notified the team for your request and they will contact you as soon as possible.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thankyou Vladimir, much appreciated.

Comment

I'm writing a reply again as I can't see my last post yet? Seems to have disappeared.
        Please can someone help me to purchase cloud credits? I have sent a request support ticket but its been a few days and I didn't hear back yet.
        Urgent!
        Thanks

Comment

Hi, the last e-mails that you have exchanged seem to have sorted the issue? Please respond to the ticket, the last respond there is from our side. My apologies but there is nothing more I can do. I will notify the licensing team that you are still having some difficulties.

Comment

Hi Vladimir, thanks for your response. The issue is still remaining, Denitsa did arrange to credit me with 50 credits last month but these have run out and I need to purchase more. The support ticket is still open, the last response is from me so am still waiting to hear back (ticket ID #11200)
            If you can look into this I would appreciate it, as I urgently need the credits.
            Thankyou!

Comment

I'm also running into this problem today with little to no help from customer support - this needs to be better as people rely on this service to meet deadlines, it should be far more robust. Thanks.

Comment

Hi trainofthought please excuse us for the inconvenience. I asked the team to prioritise your issue, they will contact you very soon.

Comment

Hello,

I contacted customer support as well and I have not heard back. I have an urgent deadline and need to buy points but all I get is Oops something went wrong error. I have tried multiple credit cards, paypal, logging on to other computers. Nothing is working. Can someone please help?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Just trying to reach anyone who might be able to get back with me with purchasing Cloud points. I tried again with several different cards and the same thing. Oops something went wrong. Can someone please help since I have multiple renders to be completed.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the help Vladimir, I've been having the same issue since yesterday morning - and the deadlines are really piling up.

Any word on what's going on? I submitted a support ticket and still no response.

Thanks!

Comment

I am also having this issue and have had no support from support…

Would be great to have some clarity on this.

Comment

I have the same problem, not able to purchase renderpoints. Opened 2 tickets yesterday morning, no response. Just opened a third ticket and bumping this post now. Hope someone wakes up at Chaos, getting very frustrated....

Comment

By the way, I thought "let's see if I can purchase something else from Chaos" so I tried Chaos Corona. And yes, I was able to get that one in the Shopping Cart. So it seems the problem is only with Chaos Cloud, strange...

Comment

Allright, I received an answer from Chaos! You have to empty the cache and delete cookies from your browser, it worked for me, I can render again!

Comment

Working...
                              X