Extremely slow download time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely slow download time

I've been using the cloud farm for over a year. Recently the download speeds to pull the footage from the farm to my local machine have been excruciatingly slow. Yes the files are large but there's been noticeable change. Many times the downloads with freeze and hang for extended periods of time before picking back up.

Why is this and what can be done?

Chris

45 minutes and counting. Been frozen at 86% for 15 minutes. This just keep happening.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	100
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1187458

Comment

Hello Chris! We really did change some parameters related to how the download works. Namely, we've increased the number of "workers" which download files concurrently. During out testing this change was only beneficial but it might prove to be detrimental for you. I will be able to say more if you are willing to share the log files from the Cloud Client. You can DM them to me and I will take a look through them.

The log files are located in the following directory: "%appdata%\Chaos Group\vcloud\client\log". You can access it by opening your file Explorer (Win+E), then press Ctrl+L, paste the directory (without quotes) and then press Enter.​

Comment

Tried to DM you the logs. Did you get them? There is certainly something wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X