Dome Light Failed to render on the cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dome Light Failed to render on the cloud

Not much to say other than it renders locally as expected. Was working fine just last week.

*current V-Ray for 3dsmax2019 on windows

Hi, please share your job ID and we will investigate! You can send me a direct message.

Comment

Originally posted by nikolina.eftimova View Post
      Hi, please share your job ID and we will investigate! You can send me a direct message.
      It happened all day for nearly 2 days. Sorry, but I don't see where the "Job ID" is listed.

(From 8-22 thru 8-23)
      First problem is the cloud would not render a dome light from chaos cosmos.
      We had to totally re-light scene with sun&sky.

Next problem seems like it is solved and was cause by this...
      "a regression for multi-camera where the produced output contained only outputs of a single camera. Jobs of all affected users were failed manually and credits were refunded."

This essentially lost a day of productivity, and I'm thankful it seems resolved. I still need to try a dome light again.

Thank you
      Last edited by voltron7; 25-08-2023, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Hi, this is how you can obtain the job ID: from the Chaos Cloud’s URL of the web interface when the Job Details page is open: Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture10.png
Views:	269
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1189276

Comment

Hi, this is how you can obtain the job ID: from the Chaos Cloud’s URL of the web interface when the Job Details page is open: Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture10.png
Views:	269
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1189276
          Thank you! PM sent...

Comment

Hi, we investigated your jobs but it seems the dome light problem is not related to the multicamera regression.
            Please open a support request at https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/r...#regular-login - our Support team will follow up.

Comment

Hi, we investigated your jobs but it seems the dome light problem is not related to the multicamera regression.
              Please open a support request at https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/r...#regular-login - our Support team will follow up.
              I did submit reports, each and every time it failed and never never heard back from support, in any way. (The reason I posted here in desperation.)
              The project is finished now so I won't be spending any more time with it.

Comment

Hi,
                This is Aleksandar from the 3D Support team.

Excuse us for the inconvenience, but I checked all of the tickets that you have submitted to us and they all have responses.

Could you please write us a ticket number that has no response from our side? This way we can investigate what could be the reason for not getting answers.
                Also, could you please double-check your e-mail? Some of the emails could be going into the Spam folder for some reason.

Keep in mind that you could share the scene here on the forum, but it will be more confidential if you submit a ticket to our system.

Excuse us once again for the inconvenience and thank you for your time.

Comment

Working...
                X