Purchased credits not reflecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased credits not reflecting

I made a purchase of 500 credits but was not added to my credits total. The money was deducted and an invoice was issued.
    I am on a tight deadline and need to start rendering an animation, Please help!. I am weary of making another purchase in case the issue persists.

Please help!

I have heard this same thing multiple times. I stopped using the render farm months ago, because of it. I would send a ticket, but unfortunately, my ticket about upgrading has been unanswered, going on for two weeks. I say this because you might need to try another render farm so you don't miss your deadline.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Hi marius_swart thanks for posting and apologies for the current situation you are in. I see that you have logged two tickets, one from yesterday and one today in our ticketing system.
      Please be a little more patient and your issues will be resolved. I have informed the sales team about your urgent request.

glorybound Please keep in mind that there are thousands of users on the cloud submitting scenes constantly. There may be some issues from time to time but let us not make it look like this is the common scenario.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi Vladimir Thanks for the response. I see that my ticket has been escalated.

Thanks again.

M

Comment

Working...
        X