Corrupted Renders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupted Renders.

I rendered a job on Friday, and many frames were corrupted. See a couple of examples attached. I've emailed the Chaos team twice since Friday but, as of yet, haven't had any reply other than the automatic response.
    As I haven't heard anything I'm trying the forum to hopefully get a response.
    I'd like a refund for the corrupted job so I can re-render it. The job is urgent now, and I feel I shouldn't have to spend additional credits for a corrupted render.
    Regards
    Mark

Hi, thanks for posting. I see you have opened a ticket. Your issue will be solved on the ticket.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi Vladimir, I didn't hear anything from Chaos Support, so I reached out here.
      I'm in contact with your team and awaiting a resolution. I'm now rerendering as I need this render finished, as I'm missing out on opportunities and can wait no longer.
      I think it's down to cloud rendering corrupting files that resume (in my case, when credits ran out).
      I tried to resume a file I have partially rendered just now, and I've got the same problem in case that helps you or anyone else avoid or fix the problem.

Regards

Mark
      Last edited by mark_haylock; 07-11-2023, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Hi, please have a bit more patience and excuse us for the inconvenience. There is a procedure for returning credits, it can not happen automatically in all cases. After the team is done checking your job, scene and everything they find necessary and if the fault is found to be in the Cloud system, your credits will be restored.
        Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X