Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT! PLEASE I NEED HELP! it only lets me download the exr multichannel file when the render has finished completely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT! PLEASE I NEED HELP! it only lets me download the exr multichannel file when the render has finished completely.

Many times I want to stop the render because I see it well and I don't want to spend more cloud credits, the problem is that if I pause it and download it, it does not generate a multichannel .exr with all the Renders elements to be able to edit the render in the frame buffer. Does anyone know how I can generate that .exr without waiting for the render to finish.

Or some internet page or app to unify all the .exr files (reflection, random material color...) that it generates separately into a single .exr file?

MANY THANKS FAMILY!!​
    Last edited by carlos_iraburu; 19-12-2023, 03:03 AM.

Hi, thanks for posting.

I want to stop the render because I see it well and I don't want to spend more cloud credits, the problem is that if I pause it and download it, it does not generate a multichannel .exr with all the Renders elements to be able to edit the render in the frame buffer
    This is not possible without waiting for the render to complete.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X