Cannot Upload to Chaos Cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Upload to Chaos Cloud

I'm using Houdini 19.5.403 with Vray Core 6.00.21 and Cloud Client 1.28.0 (Windows).
    I tried to upload to Chaos Cloud first with chaosCloud rop node and it did nothing.
    So I exported a vrscene and uploaded with Cloud Client, the output format came out wrong preventing me from submit.
    I have no idea what happen. What should I do? Thanks.
    Attached Files

I'm not a tech guy, but at least upload a vrscene should work. I put in a right file format but after analyzing why did I got "The specified output type in the is not supported by Chaos Cloud. ...".
    I bought credits to finish a project quickly, turns out I have to render on my machine.
    Last edited by poramate_chotvararak; 08-01-2024, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Dear poramate_chotvararak, hello.

Excuse us for the delayed response.
      I will answer at the newly created ticket as well after writing here.

About the Error shown at the Chaos Cloud portal when trying to submit - if you uncheck Save Image before exporting the .vrscene file, you will be able to submit successfully.
      We will try to improve the message to avoid confusion, this is a Houdini specific detail.

From what I am seeing at the screenshot you haven't connected the Chaos Cloud node to the V-Ray Render node. Could you please connect them and try again?
      Please take a look at our official doc page - Rendering in Chaos Cloud, this is a mandatory step to make it work.

Best regards,
      TS
      Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
      3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

I'm so sorry. That's my bad. Thank you for helpful info.
        Ok, I connected render node to the Chaos Cloud node and clicked the upload button and I got this error "Chaos Cloud upload is aborted!".
        So I exported a vrscene with save image turn off and upload with Chaos Cloud Client. This time it let me submit and start rendering, but they were all failed.
        Not know why, but I can render on my laptop.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi again,

Looking at your Cloud job now.
          It has failed and credits are refunded right away, please try to resubmit - I was able to render and see the owl.

In addition, please be informed that we recommend using our latest builds available here: https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vr...ini/stable/6.1
          It will be highly appreciated to update and confirm is the Cloud submit working also from Houdini environment - to solve everything that you are experiencing as a blocker now.

Comment

Ok, the owl was done, so I tested with a pack.
            I installed this build and uploaded to Cloud.

V-Ray for Houdini number:22595 hash:eee8467 from 25 Nov 2023 00:52
            V-Ray Core 6.10.20 [bb43746c] from 24 Nov 2023

I got a completed job finally. I wanna cry (T-T)
            Next time something goes wrong I'll check the latest build, thank you.​
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for confirming.

I am happy for you too!

Comment

Working...
              X