Chaos Cloud not working with denoiser and light mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Cloud not working with denoiser and light mix

Hi, I trust your well. I'm using Sketchup Pro 20201 & Vray 5 (1.5 update).

When was testing my render by rending it first on my PC the denoiser and Light mix were working perfectly. But, when I exported to Chaos Cloud to render it isn't registering the lightmix nor the denoiser when it's finished. I've added Light mix as a render element and my denoiser is on and set to VRay. Urgent assistance would be great and I need to send my renders to clients and this is a serious delay.

Thank you
    Anthony

Hi anthony_pedlar,
    ​​​
    As you haven't set any output from the Render Output rollout, you got the default Chaos Cloud output which is the RGB channel as a .JPG and all the render channels saved as a multichannel .EXR file. If you want to render a specific image file type, you can specify File Path and File Type, see here.

The LightMix and the Denoise should be preset in the effectResult render channel which is included in the multichannel .EXR file from the Chaos Cloud. This means that you can load the file into the VFB and from there save the render channels as separate files - please refer to this page.
    Viktoria Dimitrova | chaos.com
    Chaos Cosmos Representative | contact us

Comment

Okay Perfect, thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X