Developing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developing...

Vray 5. Pretty much straight out of the buffer..... getting there... kinda stoked

Click image for larger version

Name:	DroneMatch-2e_v1_RUSTEBERG_post_web.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1093522

Very nice, all 3d?
    3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
    NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
    www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
    @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

No... that would cause any grown man to cry trying to create all that in 3d. I shot the backplate with a drone and comped in the building. I absolutely love the new frame buffer

Name:	2ecapture_web.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	638.3 KB
ID:	1093604

Comment

Originally posted by rusteberg View Post
        No... that would cause any grown man to cry trying to create all that in 3d.
        So lazy

Looking awesome, so what drone did you use and did you have to have any license to fly it etc?

e: info@adriandenne.com
        w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

backplates shot with a mavic 2 pro. it handles well around the ~100 iso range. any lower level of light than what's shown gets noisy as shit. in fact what's shown is the boundary of its capability..... used the same device before on another project and we were BARELY able to get decent full height prints for a showroom display, so it has it's limitations. given that, it does a pretty good job but reaches the limit of having to go full helicopter with 'red' if you need hi def.

there was one day when i was shooting another site and all kinds of alarms started ringing on the controller, then a jumbo jet flew nearby.

below is our operating license:

Name:	middlefinger.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	1093609

Comment

If you don't mind me being a little critical, the top half of the left building is not sitting right for me...it is transitioning a little oddly into the sky and is showing as very light blue here, so doesn't tie in as well as the bottom parts.
            I like your licensing system
            https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

serious hiway infrastructure. great atmosphere. very cool in many ways. nice job!

I have worked with a drone shot a couple of times, but on small residential nothing like that dense metro zone with the sky scrapers. i hired a real estate photographer who had a drone and lined him out on what we needed. So far not enough work requiring drone for me to justify buying one.

+1 on your drone pilot license, watch out for helicopters.

mark f.
              openrangeimaging.com

Max 2023.3.4 | Vray 6 update 2 | Win 10

Core i7 6950 | GeForce RTX 2060 | 64 G RAM

Comment

I had the Mavic 2 Pro, but literally, there is nowhere legally you can legally fly it. Every town has some kind of take off-field... people...cars... We have professional drone pilots, who pay tons to do it legally, and others offer their service illegally for cheap. I was at a car show last year and some guy took the job for free, to build his portfolio, and was breaking almost all the laws.

Anyway, nice image. Everything blended well until I really looked hard, and there is the strange blue glow on the CG building that you don't see anywhere else in the image.
                Bobby Parker
                www.bobby-parker.com
                e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
                phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
                • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
                • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
                • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
                  strange blue glow on the CG building that you don't see anywhere else in the image.
                  This is what I saw, so glad it's not my monitor messing up lol.
                  Anyway, yeah, fix that and it's a geat comp imo

Although, one more tiny thing...the ground levels look a bit too dark (the flatter planar levels) than the surrounding similar parts - the rooftops to the left bottom and just in front. It's almost like there was a beam of sunlight in the shot.

There are lines crossing the bottom right of the image, most noticeable on the roads...is that just something in cam? Looks like interlacing weirdness or something but it's not horizontal or regular.

https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

I know it’s not a post about drones but...

In my ski resort town you need a license from the town for each drone shoot, nothing is required and it’s free. No special drone pilot license or anything needed. I think it is very difficult to enforce and so essentially no enforcement. drones not allowed on ski area at any time. I get one buzzing around my house periodically and it is pretty annoying. Like a mechanical wasp. We have had problems with tourists harassing wild life, elk herd, with drones.

A neighboring town had an event last winter where a drone panicked some horses that then stampeded into the crowd and injured a couple of kids. Gotta use some common sense and common courtesy with drones.

Did you crop the drone photo to make it a vertical shot or was the drone able to shoot it as a vertical?
                    Last edited by OPEN_RANGE; 27-11-2020, 01:36 PM.
                    mark f.
                    openrangeimaging.com

Comment

Yes I agree on all points mentioned except for the negatron comment. Cheers -T

Comment

mark - it's a crop from 16:9 - agree with you completely on the common sense approach.

Comment

Exterior6-2b_v2_RUSTEBERG.jpg Here's a different one I comped today. Drone backplate + render. I can't figure out how to insert the attachments...

Name:	Exterior6-2b_v2_RUSTEBERG.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1096038
                          Attached Files

Comment

Man that is really nice! Can you you show the drone photo before adding your excellent work?
                            mark f.
                            openrangeimaging.com

Comment

Nice work. The foreground trees are a little sharp, but that is being picky.
                              Bobby Parker
                              www.bobby-parker.com
                              e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
                              phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
                              • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                              • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
                              • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
                              • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X