Cruiser boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruiser boat

We have done visualisations of cruiser boat for advertising purposes for client from Germany. Our work included boat modeling, scene rendering and post-production.
    Attached Files
    DN studio
    Architectural and product visualisations

Nice job! Our lakes are frozen over, so it is nice to see .
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I'm afraid that I must be a little more constructively critical if you don't mind

I think that the background treeline needs some love, as it is very sharp and where it meets the sky is jagged - maybe you could blur this to add depth of field/atmospheric haze.
      The main foreground trees have the usual white halo coming from an incorrect alpha output.
      The rocks appear to be floating, especially in the second image. Some small colour/texture variation in them could look good also. Also the planes on which the grasses are scattered can be clearly seen, in the second image.
      There is an odd large bump on the glass which may be better if the panels were separate and the bump a little less.
      There is a pink box inside, which looks maybe a little odd.
      ​​​​​​​
      Depth of field would add immeasurably to the whole image. Unfortunately the window glass is blurry but nothing else is, which looks a little strange.
      I would argue that the composition needs a little balance - with the first image needing more space at the bottom, so a bit more water - and maybe something coming into frame on the left....a tree perhaps.
      Similarly with the second image - you could move your trees a little so they don't overlap, shift the boat to the left a bit and have a foreground brand come in from the right

All of these are pretty quick fixes, so will look forward to an update
      https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

Working...
      X