Mountain House Dusk Exteriros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain House Dusk Exteriros

Two views of a house to be built on a steep hillside above town. Going to do some interiors of this next.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NorthEast01.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	378.0 KB
ID:	1119377

Name:	SouthEast01.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	325.9 KB
ID:	1119378
    mark f.
    openrangeimaging.com

Max 2023.3.4 | Vray 6 update 2 | Win 10

Core i7 6950 | GeForce RTX 2060 | 64 G RAM

They look good, though personally I would vary the interior brightness of each house/room, as they all look too super-bright atm.
    Also I would try to more closely match the greens....the grasses look too yellow in comparison I think.
    https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

Mr fixeighted - thanks for your review and helpful comments! I hate trying to get all the greens to look good with each other and the stuff in the backplates and between the different shots. I spend way too much time, get frustrated and ultimately give up. Then I calm down and may try some more and give it up again.

these are to be used as real estate sales images and I try to mimic pro real estate photographers work that this client uses. They go to some considerable effort to get all the windows lit the same, so that's why. Not supposed to look like someone is living there, instead supposed to look like pro real estate photographer staged it.

I did some updates per client request.

Name:	SouthEast02.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	342.2 KB
ID:	1119516

Name:	NorthEast02.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	386.9 KB
ID:	1119517
      mark f.
      openrangeimaging.com

Comment

Crazy house and property. Good job on it, it matches the back plate very well.
        Bobby Parker
        www.bobby-parker.com
        e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
        phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
        • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
        • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
        • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Hi Bobby. Thank you for your kind review!

Climbing up there, and back down, to get the upper shot was a bit sketchy. Tripod, camera etc in hand. There is an old barb wire fence buried in the vegetation down about ankle high to avoid and other random trip wires and etc. The shot I used was the last shot I took at about 9:05, a half hour after sunset. So coming down the slope in pretty dark conditions with hands full and barb wire lurking.

Your presence here has been noticeably reduced as of late. I was thinking possibly you accepted the full time job opportunity you wrote about a while back?
          mark f.
          openrangeimaging.com

Comment

No, the forum became kind of toxic, so I avoid it; I don't need that in my life I am still working insane hours to keep up with the workload.
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com
            e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
            phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
            • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
            • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. The forum has been absolutely invaluable to me over the years. But agree it has evolved into something quite different. Still I continue get some very valuable feedback and help. It's pretty much my only source for that.

I am in an unusually busy period also. The real estate boom has generated a lot of design and that has caught up to me. I have not been this busy since 2008. Trying to keep a balance with maintaining fitness, piano practice, gf maintenance and etc is challenging. I'm starting to turn away work or at least say I cannot meet the deadline. A lot of the work is for established clients who have been good to work for, so I feel some obligation to do my best to accommodate what they need.
              mark f.
              openrangeimaging.com

Comment

Working...
              X