Parco Pungilupo Pisa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parco Pungilupo Pisa

Hello everyone, this is a job I did for the Municipality of Pisa for a redevelopment of an urban area used as a park.

The video goes from trees at 5 years old with a height of 5-6 meters, to Go trees at 20 years old with 10-12 meters in height. From the spring summer period, it goes to the

Autumn and then in winter, where the rolling tubs are filled, leaving the elevated walkways.

During the winter the trees go from 20 years to 50 years with a height of about 20 meters.

In all the trees planted are about 1800.

The only small regret is due to the AnimaXYZ plugin because it's only for Windows and, using the Mac, I couldn't use humans in 4D. Too bad!

I hope that now that it has become part of the Chaos family, they will also make a version for Mac.

Anyway Vray was a rock

Luca

Riqualificazione Parco Pungilupo 4K

https://youtu.be/sFDEcABnaSg

Nice, probably with a bit of motion blur (even added in post) and some background music would have been even better!
    3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
    NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
    www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
    @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Thanks Sirio
      I didn't include music because I wanted to convey the idea of being in the park, I had experimented with a song, but my impression was that it lost the effect of being there.

I used motion blur on some clips that I considered the most critical, for the others I preferred to use only depth of field.​

Comment

That's a really interesting project. Very well put together too!

Considering its length, it could have been very boring to watch, yet actually was
        balanced and properly informative.
        The added touches of animated growth and other seasonal changes are also done excellently...is that GrowFX for the leaves?

My only tiny criticism is the shading of the bare trees towards the end, which seem a little 'ghostly'....but it's such a minor thing.
        https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

Very good well done.
          How did you do the animation of the vegetation rolling out at the start. Is that Tyflow?
          Very impressive.

Philip

Comment

All the vegetation is managed by Forester and it's all parametric, it was ideal for doing this job. The distribution of all trees is also handled by its Multicloner.
            For the grass instead I used the Chaos Scatter which allowed me to greatly optimize the billions of instances.​

Comment

Wow...how long did it take you to complete?

Comment

4 months since they gave me the project

Comment

Outstanding work! Loved the execution of the aerial shot. Out of curiosity, which animated assets where used instead of Anima 4D? Thanks in advance

Comment

Thanks Lautaro! I used the less defined Anima assets, the 3D People. These can be exported to .FBX and imported into Cinema4D on Mac. The 4D People can only be used via the plugin because they are very detailed and an export would be too large and unmanageable. Unfortunately AnimaXYZ is not available for Mac but only for Windows. I really hope that, being part of the Chaos family where almost all the products they have are cross-platform, that they will also make a version for Mac.

Comment

Working...
                    X