No announcement yet.

5 000 000 000 000 polygons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's now been over two weeks since I purchased this plugin and I cannot get them to respond to my emails for my key file. I've sent them 4 times to multiple email address just trying to get something. I know others have had these issues, but eventually got their files. Did you guys do something special that I'm missing? Maybe say the "magic word" or something? Any suggestions?

Comment

• Bummer CS. I got my activation code within 24 hours of submitting. Which email address did you send it to?

Comment

• I just sent my 5th request yesterday to register@icube.ru. I also tried support@icube.ru. Still nothing. I wondering if I'm ending up in a spam box or something and they're not even getting my emails. Does anyone here know if I could PM someone on this site about it?

Comment

• Wierd. First thing I did when i upgraded to SP3, was a scatter forest with scatter grass and a-helluva-lotta fog. But you cant really see the size of the forest from this view.
          Attached Files
          Signing out,
          Christian

Comment

• Looks great though...
            -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Comment

• what forest? i see no trees. hehe. nice image. nice marsha too

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• She'll catch her death she will.

Comment

• im sure all the aXYZ male characters are in the forest too looking for her to warn her up

---------------------------------------------------
                  MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                  stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• The scatter plugin is great, but iCubes customer support as the worst I have ever experienced. I am still missing a key file after having bought several of their plugins weeks ago, and they do not send it, mix up my old and new user accounts, do not reply to emails. I've had to call them many times before they answer, and when they do the lady's english is so bad that I seem unable to get my message across.

If you want to make business selling software you need a bit more than the actual software.
                    Regards,
                    Erik N

"Second to the right and straight on 'till morning!"

Comment

• I purchased mine 3 weeks ago and couldn't get a response with my key file either. I sent my request 6 times. I finally found an alternate email to send it to and got a response within hours. They had been sending the file, but it never reached me. After talking to my email host provider I found out they had blocked a large group of IP addresses coming out of Russia. Apparently their servers had been attached with something originating from there. I'm guessing icube's IP address was caught up in that. The email I finally received from them came from a different domain.

So, in my case it wasn't so much poor customer service. I would agree thought the this process for activation is poorly designed.

Erik N - try a different email address or contact your provider to see if they are blocking IP too.

Comment

• it would help if people post the address they sent to which eventually worked.
                        Kind Regards,
                        Morne

Comment

• Originally posted by DVP3D View Post
                          it would help if people post the address they sent to which eventually worked.
                          For registering, I used only this one...

VRayScatter at icube dot ru

Hope that helps someone

Comment

• The email address that worked for me was mobilep800@mail.ru

I found it on an icube forum post. Forum webstie
                            http://www.rendering.ru/phpBB3/index.php

Comment

• In the online manual of vrayscatter ( http://rendering.ru/index.php/plugins-manual/vrayscatter/registration/ )
                              can be read as follows:
                              (...) This will generate YourComputerName.id file.
                              You have to send this file at register@icube.ru and receive
                              YourComputerName.key file from us. (...)
                              In my case they responded quickly, before 24 hours.

Comment

• I've been experiencing problems with Scatter, I got a new machine and did a fresh install of it using version 2.04. I had used that version before on another computer with no problems, but now it simply doesn't work. I'll go through the normal process of scattering a proxy object, they show up in the view port but nothing renders. One thing that jumps right out is that I'm unable to set a count number either before or after placing the scatter object in the scene, it's always set to zero. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both this and previous versions, I've even tried the newest version 2.5 and upon selecting it Max will immediately crash. I'm using Max 2009 64 bit SP1 and vray 1.5 sp2, I've posted this on their forum but I have little faith that anyone will reply. Anyone know what might be going on?

Comment

Working...
                                X