X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTX 3090 vs RTX 3090 ti

Hi Muhhamed

Right now i own 2 2080 ti with nvlink they are Asus ROG strix

They work really fine but i would like to ask You about the 3090 and the 3090 ti

Have You ever tested both?
    How faster is the RTX 3090 ti over the RTX 3090
    do You think is better to Buy the 3090 ti than the 3090

I saw in Amazon a very Nice price with a 3090 ROG strix almost 1400 dollars.

Gpus are very cheap right now, i would like to Buy 1 of these gpus for the future, RTX 4000 series takes too much energy and i don't want to change the power suply ( 800 watts seasonic platinum)

I just want to keep My workstation and in the future when the 2080 ti are in the end i would like to use the 3090 that is in a great price right now.

I Don't know how expensive can be the 3090 ti, but the 3090 is in a great price but does worth to Buy the 3090 ti over the 3090.

Thanks in advance
    Best regards Luis Gamino

Hello
    You already have a strong and up-to-date system.
    In my opinion, instead of spending more on hardware, you should just focus on optimizing your scene....​
    I'll teach you the skills necessary to stand out from the crowd. Whether it’s a personal passion or a business pursuit, you can learn video, photography, art, design, marketing skills and more.Step-by-step tutorials and project-based 3ds max and v-ray learning.

Comment

Working...
    X